Right now I'm working on on a couple of images and a new post for that includes looking for images in the archive and I tripped over a few out takes from a setup done in High School! Typically we didn't do anything more complicated than group pictures in-house but I was confident about being able to do a few high key setups of the school's mascot with the end product either on white or for cut out/compositing. We had tested it on green to be keyed out but the tiny little feather details ended up being a problem to deal with, in the end it worked out pretty well! There's more fun stuff coming this week but just a blast from the past for now!