The long drive from Texas to New York.
- When booking a hotel room, ask for one without a shared / common door to the room adjacent. Or at least ask for one away from the loud and rambunctious folks in town for The Drifter's Comeback Show.
- Trying to make music with rumble strips by varying speeds generally frightens passengers and angers anybody behind you.
- Despite being Motor City, Michigan traffic is crap.
- One can of Red Bull = 80 extra miles, but don't drive when you're tired.
- Indiana's rest stops have the most amount of minivans.
- Canadian border agents? Not always friendly.
- The citizens of Hamilton, Ontario do not like people not from Hamilton, Ontario.
- Avoid Hamilton, Ontario if stopping to eat a sandwhich on a bench.
- American Border Agents, friendlier than you'd think.
P.S. I'm playing with this new format for showing pictures, thoughts? Sound off in the comments.